Cedarwood essential oil is sourced from beautiful cedar trees and has a warm, woody scent. We diffuse Cedarwood almost every night in our home, blended with Lavender and Frankincense to promote deep, restful sleep. It is such a great blend and I love having something so natural and easy to go to when we, or our little one, are having trouble sleeping. Cedarwood’s grounding and calming aroma helps me to wind down at the end of a busy day or if my mind is racing and won’t let me sleep. Because of its grounding properties it is also wonderful to use through-out your day if you experience anxious feelings.
- After a difficult day, diffuse Cedarwood to relax the mind and the body
- Diffuse Cedarwood, Lavender and Frankincense on your bedside table to promote deep, restful sleep.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops of Cedarwood to your facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties.
- Apply directly to a new skin imperfection to immediately improve the appearance.
- Rub on the palms of your hands and breathe in deeply to help ease anxious feelings.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closets or storage boxes to keep moths at bay.
- Diffuse or apply topically to naturally repel insects.
- Before exercising, massage a drop onto your chest to maintain energy throughout your workout.
There are so many different uses for Cedarwood, it is definitely a good one to have on standby. You can simply email me if you would like to purchase Cedarwood today! You can thank me later when you wake after a good night’s sleep, feeling refreshed and confident for your day ahead.
Essential Mumma x