They say that when you’re not sure what oil to should use, simply reach for the Frankincense... it’s useful for everything! Frankincense is sourced from the resin of generations-old Frankincense trees in Somalia, is widely sort after and has been rightly dubbed ‘The King of oils’ due to its rarity and variety of notable benefits.
As part of their co-impact sourcing values, doTERRA have worked hard to ensure fair wages and on time payments for their Frankincense harvesters in a developing country where opportunities are scarce. Watch this video HERE to hear from the community whose lives have been forever changed by doTERRA’s partnership, how incredibly special!
Here’s some easy ways to incorporate this liquid gold into your home and health!
- Promote deep, restful sleep by diffusing Frankincense at night.
- Take internally or apply to the soles of your feet to maintain a healthy immune system, reduce inflammatory responses and uphold cellular health and regeneration.
- Apply on your temples and back of neck to ease head and neck tension. Add peppermint and lavender for extra relief.
- Reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks while supporting youthful and radiant looking skin by applying in a moisturising cream.
- Breathe in deeply or apply a drop ofFrankincense + Wild Orange to your wrists and back of neck to ease stressful or anxious feelings.
- Breathe in during labour to stay calm and grounded.
- Apply topically to razor bumps or other skin irritations for soothing relief.
- Add to any essential oil blend to increase its effectiveness and scent.