Winter is here and with it, all the not-so-lovely winter seasonal threats to your family’s immune system. It can be the most difficult season to maintain health in your family, so it’s important take a proactive approach to guarding against seasonal and environmental threats. Stock up on these essential oils and be armed with the tools you’ll need to protect and support your family this winter.
These are my must have products to support winter wellness and some easy ways to incorporate them into your home:
On Guard (Protective Blend)
- Apply on feet daily to support healthy immune function.
- Apply on children's feet before going to school to boost immunity.
- Use as a non-toxic all purpose surface cleaner.
- Make Immune boosting Apples for you/the children by soaking sliced apples in filtered water plus a drop of On Guard per apple. Sit for 20-30 mins, then drain off the water. This delicious snack and is also great for lunch boxes as the On Guard stops them from oxidising and going brown!
- Take internally or apply to the soles of your feet to maintain a healthy immune system, reduce inflammatory responses and uphold cellular health and regeneration.
- Diffuse to purify the air in your home
- Drink in water daily to kick start and support digestive system
- Apply to feet to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- Use in a spray with water to clean surfaces.
- Use on soles of feet to further boost immunity when seasonal threats are high. *Oregano is a hot oil and must be diluted to avoid skin irritation.
- Tea Tree has purifying properties, promotes healthy immune function and protects against seasonal and environmental threats.
- Apply to soles of feet when immune system needs support.
- Rub around the ear for seasonal ear discomfort.
- Rub on chest/feet to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- Diffuse to promote clear airways and easy breathing while sleeping.
- Use Easy Vapour Stick as a natural replacement for Vicks.. Rub on the soles of feet and then cover with socks before bed when experiencing respiratory discomfort.
On Guard Throat Drops
- Help to soothe dry, irritated or scratchy throats. These little babies are magic! The clove in them is both numbing and soothing.
Extra bonus tip!
If your immune system is compromised and struggling make up an ‘Immune Bomb’ roller/spray bottle. 2 drops each of Lemon, Frankincense, Tea Tree, On Guard and Oregano in 10 mls of fractionated coconut oil and apply to the soles of your feet 2 hourly to boost your immune system. Please note this recipe is for adults and would need to be further diluted for children.
I hope this leaves you feeling empowered with the tools and information you need to create wellness in your home this winter. Contact me today if you want to start your essential oil collection/winter survival kit so that I can help you get these products at 25% off.