The beginning of a New Year is often marked by the setting of goals and resolutions to help create the life we want for ourselves and our families. A lot of people set a goal to be healthier but then feel overwhelmed to know where to start or soon lose their way because they try to overhaul their lifestyle completely and find it too hard to maintain so many changes at once. My recommendation is, don't make it too complicated! Pick a couple of achievable things that you can change and do them well and consistently. Once you have successfully incorporated these changes into your daily routine, then you can add in some more and before you know it, it’ll be the end of another year and you will be able to look back and see how far you’ve come!
Here are some small, do-able changes that you can make in your life that will help you create a healthier, happier you in 2018.
- Cut out soft drink and replace it with soda water, flavoured with citrus essential oils like Lemon, Lime, Wild Orange or Grapefruit for a refreshing treat!
- Take doTERRA LifeLong Vitality supplements to increase energy levels and immune function and boost nutrient levels!
- Use Smart and Sassy Blend to support healthy metabolism and weight loss goals. You can add a drop to your water or rub on your abdomen daily.
- Soak in a bath with Magnesium salts at least once a week to replenish your body stores and ease stress and tension in your body. Add Balance and/or Lavender Peace Blends to increase relaxation.
- Massage Frankincense and Lavender with Vetiver or Cedarwood oils onto your feet and back of neck before bed each night to support deep, restful sleep.
- Substitute chemical cleaning products with Lemon and Tea Tree essential oils or the On Guard Blend in a spray bottle of vinegar and water.
- Use the Verage Skin Care set to nourish and support healthy skin and reduce the chemicals being absorbed into your skin through body products.
- Diffuse oils throughout your home as an alternative to chemical air freshener sprays or candles. Try Balance and Wild Orange to lift moods, Lemon or Lime to cleanse the air or the Easy Air Blend and Cedarwood to support easy, clear breathing.
- Replace energy drinks and chewing gums with Peppermint and the Motivate Blend. Pop a Peppermint beadlets in your mouth for fresh breath or apply/diffuse Peppermint and Motivate for a burst of energy and focus to get a job done!
- Replace chemical fragrances with the Whisper Blend (natural perfume) or create your own essential oil perfume blend using scents that you love!
There you go, 10 easy, simple ways that you could use essential oils to reduce your chemical intake and support a healthier you this year! Which ones will you be aiming for? Comment on our social pages, we would love to know and cheer you on!
If you would like to book in a free wellness consult with me so I can support you to set some goals and make a plan of how to achieve them, then please send me an email at email@example.com and mention this blog post!
If you are yet to get essential oils, please get in touch. I would love to help you get started and support you on your journey in learning how to use essential oils. We have a wonderful community of like-minded people for you to join, which makes any lifestyle change easier and more fun! You can contact me via my email address above, my mobile which is on the Contact Us page or browse the products at www.mydoterra.com/melessentialmumma .
Essential Mumma x