And just like that, Christmas is over for another year! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, celebrating the birth of our saviour with your nearest and dearest! If you're feeling the effects of too much food, alcohol or stress over Christmas, then here are some easy, natural solutions for you to try today to bring yourself back to a place of balance.
Too Much Food:
- Rub digestzen on your stomach for soothing relief from any digestive discomft and bloating.
- Add a drop of Smart and Sassy Blend into your glass of water to help your body detox and breakdown petro-chemicals.
Too Much Drink:
- Add a drop of Lemon, Grapefruit and Zendochrine Detox Blend to your water or take in a capsule.
- Apply Lavender, Peppermint and Frankincense to the back of your neck and temples.
Too Much Stress:
- Apply Frankincense, Wild Orange and Peppermint to your wrists, temple and neck and then rub in the palm of your hands and cup over your mouth and nose to breathe in deeply.
- Run a bath, add Balance and/or Lavender Peace Blends with Magnesium salts and soak away your stress and tension for at least 20 minutes.
Too Much Conflict:
- If you had tension or conflict with family over the holiday period then apply or diffuse Frankincense, Peace and/or Forgive Blends and try the bath soak in the stress section.
Too Much Time on your Feet:
- If you’ve been hosting away and have aching or swollen feet then treat yourself to a foot bath with Lavender and Peppermint and Frankincense essential oils. Or better yet, add the oils to an unscented lotion and get a loved one to give you a foot rub! The Lavender is soothing and relaxing, Peppermint is cooling and energising and the Frankincense helps to reduce inflammation and soreness.
Too Much Mess:
- If you hosted Christmas this year and your house is in need of a good clean, don’t reach for the bleach and disinfectant/air freshener sprays! Diffuse Lime or the Purify Blend to eliminate odours and cleanse the air and use Lemon and Tea Tree essential oils in a spray bottle of vinegar and water to clean surfaces!
Enjoy your Boxing Day friends, I hope you’re able to put your feet up. Add the Holiday Joy or Holiday Peace blend to your diffuser and soak up the holiday vibes!
Essential Mumma xx