Do you want to know more about essential oils?
Book a free workshop with me (@essentialmumma) and you and your friends will learn how essential oils can promote wellness in your home, maintain your family’s immunity, support your sleep and improve moods amongst many other things.
I can show you how to swap out the harmful chemicals and toxins in your home and substitute them for more natural, gentle methods. There will also be a Q+A time where you can ask for advice tailored to your family’s needs.
There is no pressure for you or any of your friends to have to buy anything and you will receive an essential oil gift just for being the host!
A few FAQ's about hosting a workshop:
Q: How much do workshops cost?
A: Workshops are FREE – You will receive a gift for hosting but it does not run like a party plan model as there is no pressure for you or your guests to buy anything in order for you to receive the hosting gift.
Q: Where can a workshop be held?
A: Workshops can be held ANYWHERE - In the comfort of your own home, at your favourite cafe or local hall.. wherever suits you best!
Q: What will talked about and how long will it go for?
A: This depends on what type of workshop it is. If it is a basic introductory workshop to essential oils, then it will last approx 1 hour and we will cover topics such as:
- What are Essential Oils and why use them
- Why dōTERRA
- How to use Essential Oils + safety and dilution guidelines
- How to blend & dilute, practical demonstration.
- A brief overview of the most common/popular oils and everyday uses for incorporating them into your home.
- Info on how to purchase oils through doTERRA if you would like to do so and how you can get 25% off their products.
- Q+A time
More specific workshops can sometimes go a little longer. Simply get in touch with Mel (Essential Mumma) to enquire about specific workshops such as Pregnancy & Birth, Family & Home Health etc.
Q: Why should I host a workshop?
A: You will learn how essential oils can promote wellness in your home and maintain your family’s immunity, support your sleep and improve mood amongst many other things. We will also teach you how you can swap out the harmful chemicals and toxins in your home and substitute them for more natural gentle methods. There will also be a Q+A time where you can ask for advice tailored to your family’s needs.
Q: Are there any special promotions or gifts for booking a workshop?
A: This changes as different oils are released and is up to Essential Mumma to determine what the host would benefit from most. Please feel free to ask about this though when you enquire about booking a workshop! However the basics are below:
- You will receive a gift from Mel for hosting the workshop.
- Mel will supply door prizes for your workshop and everyone that attends will go in the draw to win.
- You could receive commission from any orders that your friends place.
Here are a few ways I suggest you make it a fun time for you and your friends!
- Bake some treats incorporating essential oils, if you already own some. Essential Mumma’s favourites are Peppermint Slice, Spiced Apple Cake and Choc Mint Bliss Balls, ask Essential Mumma if you’d like some recipe recommendations.
- Buy some soda water or make some in your soda stream and then add a drop of Lemon/Grapefruit/Lime for a delicious and healthy drink!
- Make a simple little gift for each one of your guests, could be a DIY bath bomb or body scrub or a couple of essential oil infused bliss balls!
If you have any questions that are not listed here please feel free to get in touch and ask me what you would like to know about how, why and when to host a workshop for you and your friends! Don't forget I can do specific parties tailored to your areas of interest or health concerns!
I look forward to hearing from you soon! My contact details can be found on the Contact page.
Essential Mumma (Mel)